Abril 25, 2012

Future husband


Dear future husband,
I wanted to tell you a few things. I do not doubt that I will love you beyond reason, beyond imagination and beyond the expectations of everybody around us. I don’t need you to be ridiculously good looking; in fact I would quite like you to be cute and nerdy rather than a macho man. I’ll think you look absolutely beautiful in everything you wear, and I will constantly hide your shirts so that you can walk around topless all the time. Bleh. You don’t have to buy me flowers to show your spontaneous streak, instead, write me a thrilling love letter full to the brim with beautiful, intricately crafted words that I will be completely and utterly in awe of. I promise that I will love you all day, every day and I will never think of another man because you will be everything I have wanted and more. In fact, I think you will be so much more than that, you will be the things I never even knew I wanted.
Your future wife <3

Xoxo,
TCL



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento